Weyerhaeuser Buyer/Replenishment Coordinator (WA, OR, CA, UT, ID, AZ) in Boise, Idaho
Weyerhaeuser is seeking an experienced inventory management professional to join its Wood Products Distribution Business. As a Buyer & Replenishment Coordinator, you will own pricing administrator responsibilities and support multiple locations across the Pacific Northwest markets in US. This is a full-time, non-exempt position and reports to the Division Inventory Manager.
The Weyerhaeuser hiring team will use the selection & interview process to determine skill and hired level, and the successful hire can be based out of one of our distribution sites in the Tacoma, WA, Fontana, Stockton, CA, Boise, ID, Salt Lake City, UT, Phoenix, AZ areas.
- Inventory replenishment and inventory management, which includes turns, dead stock, fill rates, forecasting, cycle counts and reconciliation coordination with the business Controller.
- Conduct work that contributes directly to product line profitability.
- May support product training for the sales team and operations team.
- Lead the resolution of product claims and coordinate with regional peers to effectively address shortages and over stock situations.
- Generate reports as required.
- Review orders for accuracy and work with suppliers to expedite purchases as needed.
- Maintain vendor relations.
- Participate and lead in coordination and execution of product replenishment tactics between locations.
- Must have a commitment to continuous education and improvement.
About our Wood Products Distribution Business.
We have over 48,000 SKUs from over 300 suppliers of structural framing materials and specialty building products for residential, multi-family and light commercial markets. Our team of on-the-ground sales and support has the industry reach, experience and knowledge to help grow your business. We’ll get you what you need, when you need it.
Our experienced operations team with over 40 LEAN greenbelts provides a safe and efficient delivery service. About our Wood Products Business We manufacture and sell an innovative collection of proven structural framing materials to the residential, multi-family and light commercial markets, and also provide seamless building solutions, from design to installation to support. This team moves fast, works smart and never stops pushing to be and stay number one in the industry.
- 2 or more years of experience with inventory management
- Advanced experience using Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with Product Managers, Product Sales Reps, and other business partners
- Customer service mentality
- Excellent computer and analytical abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Adapts to and thrives in constant change
- Resume required (please attach to application)
- Experience in building materials and/or forest industry
- Proficient with SAP
- Bachelor's degree or higher
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core values and we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team./
Job: *Procurement, Logistics, & Transportation
Title: Buyer/Replenishment Coordinator (WA, OR, CA, UT, ID, AZ)
Requisition ID: 01017229
Other Locations: USA-OR-Albany, USA-CA-Fontana, USA-CA-Stockton, USA-AZ-Phoenix, USA-WA-Tacoma, USA-UT-Salt Lake City