Weyerhaeuser Summer Intern in Buckhannon, West Virginia
Are you looking for real-world experience that aligns with your future career goals and current course of study? Weyerhaeuser is recruiting for interns for the summer of 2022 to work with maintenance and/or operational departments in a variety of roles in Buckhannon, WV
At Weyerhaeuser, interns receive extensive mentoring and have hands-on work experiences to build the foundations for a professional career. Many of our interns return as full-time employees post-graduation, and a number of our senior leaders started their careers as interns at Weyerhaeuser.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university completing a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Must commit to a 2-3 month internship, May – August 2022
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team environment
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- High level of initiative and motivation
- Strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Positive attitude
- Be at least 18
- Be able and willing to work a flexible schedule (most sites operate 24/7)
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and physical
- Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
About Wood Products:
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
*We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us. *
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core values and we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team. /
Job: *Administrative, General Management, Legal, Real Estate, & Miscellaneous
Title: Summer Intern
Requisition ID: 01017211