Weyerhaeuser Administrative Assistant in Castle Rock, Washington
Our St. Helens operations team has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. This position will be based in Castle Rock, Washington, and reports to the St. Helens Area Manager. The role is responsible for providing day to day administrative support for the members of the team to help facilitate and ensure safe and efficient operations. This is a full time, non-exempt position, with salary level dependent on skills and experience.
- Contract administration – set up and maintain contracts for the maintenance, harvesting, engineering and forestry operations.
- Manage purchasing and invoicing processes for the operations.
- Contract generation, presentation preparation, spreadsheet creation and maintenance, database creation and maintenance.
- Role model safety and support the administrative duties for health and safety program and Weyerhaeuser’s audit process.
- Serve as the site contact for a variety of employees, outside agencies, contractors, and the general public.
- Support the staff with being the site contact for contracted services and building maintenance, administer and coordinate ship/receive parcels and mail, maintain general office supplies, and help with scheduling/meeting preparation (room reservations, meals, and logistics).
- Participate on project teams and/or provide back up and support to work on special projects or other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years administrative experience.
- Energetic, positive, and motivated team player with a desire to learn new tasks.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong desire to work effectively in a team environment and learn the overall business.
- Be able to organize workload, establish priorities and adapt to changes.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve issues with minimal direction.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (e-mail & scheduling), Power BI and - SharePoint; with ability to learn company specific programs.
- Possess a high degree of initiative and commitment to "flow to work” as peaks in cyclical tasks and business priorities necessitate.
- Detailed oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- General knowledge of sound office practice.
- AA Degree in business or related field.
- Contract administration experience.
- Knowledge of or previous experience with the following programs - LIMS, SAP, CAPS and ABECAS.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
We believe trees are a remarkable resource that can and should be managed responsibly to make a range of products that meet human needs, while also providing recreation, wildlife habitat, and other important ecosystem benefits.
For more than a century, we've been taking care of forests to make life better.
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core values and we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team./
Job: *Administrative, General Management, Legal, Real Estate, & Miscellaneous
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: WA-Castle Rock
Requisition ID: 01018323