Weyerhaeuser Industrial Electrician-Emerson in Emerson, Arkansas
Weyerhaeuser is the leader of the structural frame market with innovative products, software and services for residential, commercial and industrial applications. We are looking for people who can contribute, grow, think and create. In fact, our associates are the reason we have been in business for over a century. Their skill, ingenuity and dedication have made Weyerhaeuser one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of wood products and positioned our engineered wood products as a leading brand in the industry. In return, we offer a safe and inclusive work environment and a culture that embraces diversity and rewards innovation.
Our facility in Emerson, AR has the opportunity for an Industrial Electrician with a thorough comprehensive knowledge of electrical equipment, processes and techniques to safely repair, modify, install and maintain the facility and high-tech lumber manufacturing equipment, to join our Team.
Key Functions: · Repairing & troubleshooting industrial electrical systems · Preventative maintenance responsibilities. · Support of goals and objectives of the entire maintenance team.
- All Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Resume is required
- Stable employment history with a minimum of three years' experience (will consider electrical educational certificate/diploma in lieu of experience) in Industrial Electrical work.
- Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts, to include weekends and holidays operating conditions require.
- A personal and total commitment to observe all safety rules and regulations.
- Good working knowledge of basic industrial electricity issues.
- Commitment to follow all unit electrical / maintenance practices.
- A team player who is committed to quality work.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment examination.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including weekends/ holidays
- Commitment to wear all personal protective equipment required.
- Physical ability to work in manufacturing environment to include climbing stairs and catwalks and the ability to work in extreme heat/cold
The following qualifications are preferred: * Vocational or technical school certificate in related area. * Past employment experience in a manufacturing environment * Experience with SAP or another CMMS * PLC troubleshooting and/or programming experience **
About Weyerhaeuser We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference. *We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us. *
About Wood Products: We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support. For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans./ / / /*M/
Job: *Operations, Manufacturing, & Construction
Title: Industrial Electrician-Emerson
Requisition ID: 01012373