Weyerhaeuser Production Team Member in Idabel, Oklahoma
Weyerhaeuser Company is accepting applications for Entry Level Production team members for our Idabel, Oklahoma Lumber facility. We are seeking individuals who are committed to safety, have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic, and a desire to work in a manufacturing facility. The entry level starting rate of pay starts at a minimum of $18.53 per hour with the ability to make up to $28.20 after training.
This position is eligible for a $1500 sign-on bonus. Details on payout is made available to applicant when an offer is made.
- Total commitment to working safe and following all safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for cleaning the assigned production area - sweeping and removing debris
- Responsible for operating equipment in assigned area
- Feeding or placing items onto equipment for processing or removing items after processing
- Interpreting work instructions adequately and successfully completing tasks as delegated
- Safe start up and shut down of equipment in assigned area of responsibility
- Must demonstrate willingness and ability to learn new jobs and skills
- Communicating with team members and leadership to ensure consistent exchange of information
- Mandatory cleaning according to covid protocols of your individual workstations at end of shift.
Must be able to wear all required personal protective equipment
High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year employment experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Able to perform basic math and basic computer skills
- Must be team oriented
- Willingness to work any shift, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in extreme heat and cold
- Ability to perform the essential job functions of the position, which includes climbing stairs, navigating catwalks, lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, and bending
- Willingness and ability to learn new jobs and skills
- Successful completion of pre-employment computer-based testing
- Successful completion of post-offer background check, physical, and drug screen
About Wood Products:
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
*We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us. *
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core values and we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team. /
Job: *Operations, Manufacturing, & Construction
Title: Production Team Member
Requisition ID: 01018314