Weyerhaeuser SAP Security and GRC Analyst in Seattle, Washington
We are looking for a high energy, value driven SAP Security and GRC Analyst to join the SAP Center of Expertise (COE) team. The SAP COE team provides leadership, knowledge and technical skills to support the company’s SAP landscape. The SAP COE team is comprised of Business Analysts and Technical Support Engineers. Both groups are fun, collaborative, innovative and results oriented. The primary focus of this role is SAP Security authorization role and user access administration across multiple SAP systems as well administration and support of the GRC suite of applications and related processes.
We are embarking on an exciting journey to migrate to SAP’s HANA based systems and this role will also be supporting those efforts. This position will be based at the Corporate Headquarters building in Seattle, near Pioneer Square.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES * Responsible for developing and administering application security for global SAP environments to ensure all application modules are functional and secure. * Ensures the integrity and protection of SAP environments through technical enforcement of organizational security policies and monitoring of vulnerabilities. * Work closely with the Internal Audit, Business, SAP Functional support and Basis teams in implementing GRC Access Control 10.x & 12.x. * Works with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with authorization objects and identify and implement appropriate solutions * Understand compliance requirements which may impact security and works with business and project teams to develop security solutions which address these requirements * Establish, document, and ensure adherence to SAP security policies and procedures. * Perform routine audits to identify weaknesses in SAP system security configurations and coordinate with management to remediate. * Manage the full life cycle of role changes from design, development, testing, final move to production * Prepare technical specifications, blueprints and test plan while working in an agile environment * Run and monitor all SOX related reports, look for issues, communicate concerns and provide solutions in a timely manner. * Ensure appropriate IT processes, procedures, and standards are in place and being followed. * Utilize SAP Service Marketplace and Solution Manger to implement and test SAP Security Notes as released by SAP. * Provide ongoing training of support team and business users including documentation updates * Work in an on-call support model
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field
- 5 years of IT experience with emphasis on SAP Solutions.
- 5 years’ experience in designing, deploying, and supporting SAP Security roles and user accounts for a large organization.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP authorization concepts for ECC, BW, Enterprise Portal, Fiori, Solution Manager and S/4 HANA environments.
- 5 Expertise with the GRC suite of applications, Segregation of Duties, and Audit processes. Version 10.1 Access Control experience mandatory. Process Control experience desirable. Version 12.0 experience desirable.
- Basis experience desirable.
- Experience in the following SAP modules desired: FI, CO, CS, GL, MM, PM, SD, LE, TM, PP, HR.
- Expertise in IT processes, project life cycles and agile methodology.
- Experience and proven effectiveness in collaboration and working with individuals and teams with diverse backgrounds. SKILLS
- Solid organizational, project management and time management skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage projects and adapt to changes in priority efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to translate the business vision into technology deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to achieve goals and objectives with minimal direction.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, social, dynamic environment and operate under stringent deadlines About Weyerhaeuser We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference. We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans./
Job: *Information Technology
Title: SAP Security and GRC Analyst
Requisition ID: 01013201